Recorder's Office: still time to request ballots and early voting locations | Events
There is still time to order your vote-by-mail ballot; August 17 by 5 p.m. is the deadline, according to the Recorder’s office.
To order your ballot you can visit the Pima County Recorder’s web site at www.recorder.pima.gov and click on the link for ‘Early Ballot Request’. You can also order your ballot by phone at (520)724-4330, voters who live out of town and would like a ballot you can call 1-800-775-7462 ext. 4330.
Voters who are registered Independent or Party Not Designated may vote in the upcoming August primary by selecting ONE political party ballot they wish to vote – Democrat, Republican or Green party candidates. The Libertarian primary ballot is limited by law, to registered Libertarian voters.
“Independent voters are missing out on this opportunity and could have a very large influence in some contested primary races”, stated F. Ann Rodriguez, Pima County Recorder.
The Recorder’s office also has several early voting sites open for voters. There is a list below of locations and times they will be open:
- Recorder’s Main Office – 115 N. Church Ave.; SITE OPEN: 8/2 – 8/24; Monday – Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Recorder’s East Side Annex - 6920 E. Broadway Blvd. Ste. D; SITE OPEN 8/2 – 8/24; Monday – Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- YMCA – 7770 N. Shannon Road, between N. Thornydale Rd.,and N. La Cholla, N. of Ina Rd., it will be a modular unit in the parking area, follow the signs. SITE OPEN: 8/13 – 8/24; Monday – Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sacred Heart Church – 601E. Ft. Lowell Road, located one block west of 1st Ave., modular unit in parking area. SITE OPEN: 8/13 – 8/24; Monday – Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pima County Recorder’s Office Annex – 6550 S. Country Club Rd., located 1 block south of Valencia on west side of street in the NE corner of the building. SITE OPEN: 8/2 – 8/24 - Monday – Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
SAHUARITA / GREEN VALLEY AREA
- Sahuarita Town Hall – 375 W. Sahuarita Center Way, Conference Room in Town Hall. SITE OPEN: 8/13 – 8/24; Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Salazar-Ajo Library – 33 Plaza Street Conference Room. SITE OPEN: 8/20 – 8/24; Monday – Friday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PASCUA YAQUI TRIBE (only)
- Pascua Yaqui Tribe Radio Station – 7474 S. Camino de Oeste. SITE OPEN: 8/20 – 8/24; Monday – Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TOHONO O’ODHAM NATION (only)
- Sells Recreation Center – Multipurpose Room/Game Room/Commons area. SITE OPEN: 8/20 – 8/24; Monday – Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The complete list of early voting sites in Pima County can also be found on the Recorder’s web site at www.recorder.pima.gov For any further information, call the office at (520) 724-4330.